10 Quick Tips For Your Facebook PageOn August 26, 2017 by atheistbillboards
Are you are planning your social media strategy or do you want to get more likes and shares on your Facebook page? If so, there are some key points to remember.
1. First off it is important to provide ample information about your business and this should include a service description, website address, contact details as well as opening hours.
2. Images are invaluable to attract attention so select a profile image that will make your page stand out from the competition. Remember too that the profile picture that you select will show up in the news feed so ensure that it is easily recognisable.
3. Its all about conversation and engagement so ask questions on your page and post information or quality images which you can then ask your audience to like and share if they agree. Questions and controversial subjects are one of the best ways to engage your audience.
4. The average Facebook user loves to share images. Good quality photographs are an excellent way to get likes and shares from your audience.
5. Keep your posts straightforward and to the point. Long posts will not get read so keep them brief in order to increase the engagement of your audience.
6. Dont over post. If you over post then your audience will take this as spam and will unlike your page or opt out of seeing your posts. As a guide keep to 2-4 posts in a day.
7. Most posts get seen out of working hours and especially between the hours of 8pm and 7am. As for the best days for posting – Wednesdays and Sundays are the two days that get the most engagement.
8. Ask your audience to fill in the gaps or to complete a sentence. This is one of the best ways to get engagement on your posts. An example would be to ask your audience:
Where would you most like to spend New years eve?
I want to spend New years eve in ………
9. Keep your posts interesting and add a touch of humour every now and again. Happy Friday is a good example when you can post humorous photographs and ask your audience for captions.
10. If you have a product or service to sell, create promotion codes and offers for your Facebook audience. Make sure that the offer or discount is genuine because your audience will do their maths and if the discount isnt as expected then you are going to get a lot of negative comments posted on your page!
Your audience have liked your page because they want to be kept updated with your business so make sure that you post on a steady basis and that you dont go for weeks without even looking at your page let alone posting or replying to comments.